Monday, August 10, 2009

good shopping trip

So my husband and I went to Sams club on Saturday, and we found some pretty good deals, still spent a lot of money but we did pretty well. My parents are having a party this weekend and we are having one in 2 weeks so we bought 600 plastic forks for $9. We figure that this way we will have enough for birthday parties and other parties for a couple of years. Also we got 2lbs of string cheese for $7.50 wich is $1 more than I pay for a pound of it at Walmart. We found a few other things for a reasonable price.

After Sams club I went to Walgreens. I bought myself Dove shampoo and conditioner, My husband some Head and shoulders Shampoo, 4 jars of Ragu Pasta sauce, a thing of Q-tips, Gillette razors for my hsband, Degree deodorant, and a big box of Lipton tea. I had a coupon for every item plus the Razors, sauce , tea, Shampoo's and conditioner were all on sale. My total after Tax was $30.33 but I also got $10 dollares in register rewards to use at my next purchace. So my next trip will be even better, I can try to pair the $10 with other items that earn me more register rewards and couple them with more coupons. I will be going shopping Thurday so I will let you know how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment