Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick shopping trip for $10

So yesterday I had to find something quick for supper so I went to the store with $10 in my pocket.

I left with 3 steaks, 2 loaves of bread and a gallon of milk for $10.13, so I had to dig for a little change
The bread, with savings card, was $0.69 a loaf
he steaks were $3.56, $3.03, and $3.57 each, however they had been cut a few days ago so they each had a sticker for $1.00 off.
The Milk, with a coupon, was $1.69

Also Sunday when i was there I bought my husband 4 packs of Vitamin water (4 in a pack)for $9.99 and they are normally $5.19 a pack. They were on sale for $3.33 ( with savings card) a pack and if you bought it in quantities of 4 they were $9.99 so essentially I got to pick up an extra one for free just for taking 4. YAY for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment