Monday, August 30, 2010

Freebies

I have been so busy this summer that I have been neglecting my blogs and I apologize for that. 

Today I am going to talk about freebies.  There are a lot of freebies out there to be had if you just know where to look and if y are willing to work for them a little.

The first thing I recommend that you do is start a new E-mail with Hotmail or Yahoo because to access many of these freebies creates a ton of Spam mail.  This also helps keep your freebie updates from getting kicked to a spam folder in your regular e-mail.

There are many different types of freebies so I will go a few different ones.

1. Codes or coupons:  You normally have to google the word code, in relation to what it is your looking for. (ie Target codes) most of these are Free shipping or $5 off $75 purchase.

2. Samples: One of my favorites!  The best site for this is sweetfreestuff.com they will send you a daily link to free samples of items from Body wash to dog food.  Just remember these are samples so you get small quantities or 1 or 2 items. Another great way to free products is to go directly to the website itself, many offer free samples.  Procter and Gamble have a great one, and they send you e-mails when new freebies are available.

3. Search and win:  Swagbucks is one of my favorites for this.  I use their tool bar for searches and earn swagbucks, they also have codes to find(so it's kind of fun) plus multiple other ways to earn bucks, then you can cash them in for gift cards or hundreds of other gifts they have available. I have a Swagbucks link on the left if you just want to click and look around.

4. Surveys:  This one takes some patients and time but you can potentially earn money, free entries into contests or multiple other items.  I recommend looking into these pretty closely before you tackle them.  Inbox dollars is a good survey site, they also have an options of just accepting and E-mail and click Read and earn $0.02 each.  Takes a while but will earn you a little something.

5. Coupons.  I have to say yo are not going to find coupons for free items but you will find many many free coupons.  This saves me from having to purchase a Sunday paper as I can get almost all of the same coupons.  Although Procter and Gamble does do a HUGE coupon flier once a month and you do have to purchase the Sunday paper for that one.

There are many , many different options out there you just need to look around and decide which ones are right for you.

I just want to say that have a enough trail packs of Shampoo to last me for months.
Good Luck on your own Freebie search!

No comments:

Post a Comment