Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Adventure

I am just letting my followers know that I will be adding a new element to this site.  I will be reviewing products for companies and offering a link to purchase them.

Yes there will be a little incentive in it for me of coarse, however, I will be setting some of my own personal rules too.

Everything that I list will be reasonably priced, useful, and something I would use myself.  I will not Push anything on anyone, I will simply be reviewing and offering everyone a link on where to find and purchase it.

I of coarse am going to focus on Family friendly products as those are the ones most useful in my life.  I truly hope this works out since I love sharing new things with my friends and family.  I am not sure when the first product will arrive but I hope to be able to put it to use and review it as soon as it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment