Wednesday, October 6, 2010

hotels

So due to my long absence I decided today was a good day to tell you about my Hotel deal I got the other day.  My husband is a groomsman in a wedding this weekend and it is out of town.  We both enjoy having a few drinks and decided that we would get a hotel room instead of one of us having to be a designated driver (that would have been me).

 The town the reception is in has 2 hotels a Super 8 and a little No name place.  Well since we were only going to sleep there for a few hours and take showers we figured the little no name place would be sufficient and most likely less expensive. 

When I called up the person on the phone asked what kind of room I said either a queen or 2 doubles we really didn't care either way.  Well after he looked he said the only room left was a 2 queen with a single, I asked for a price now assuming I was going to have to call the super 8 and hope they a smaller room, and he said it was going to be $69 plus tax.  Yes $69 for a 3 bed hotel room.  We figure this way if any of our other friends show up and drink too  much we can offer them a place to crash out, because I'd rather sleep in a hotel room full of people than lose a friend to drunk driving.

Well I hope everyone has a great a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment