Friday, February 12, 2010

Wow What a Shopping trip

Ok so I did something today that I personally have never done before and I am so proud of myself!  I got something for Free by using coupons.  My local grocery store is not a great palce to use coupons becasue their products are usually high priced and it's a tiny town so they don't have much competion.  They also don't double coupons so it is normally impossible to get things free...But today I did it.  I had a coupon for $1.00 off Crest toothpaste, and the flyer for the store had a coupon for Crest toothpaste for $.99,( It is Normally $2.39) so I actually made a penny...even though I'm pretty sure they didn't give me that penny.  I also had a coupon for a gallon of Milk for $.99 (normally $3.49) the store also had Yellow onions in a 2lb bag for $1.49 and grapes for $1.99lb both with the use of the store club card, so I picked a bag of each of those and a small red onion that was priced at $.99 lb so after all the coupons, and club discounts my $12.00 total dropped to $6.35.   DID I MENTION THE  TOOTHPASTE WAS FREE!!!

1 comment: