Sunday, February 28, 2010

Store Brand vs National

So I went to the dreaded Wal-Mart the other day and I had some coupons handy and so I began to look around and try to decide what was essential and what wasn't, and while I was wandering aimlessly I began to contemplate store brand vs national. 

I had some coupons for Barilla Pasta and with the coupn it was actually cheaper than the store brand.  I have noticed that a lot more lately that with coupons they are cheaper.  That never really used to be the case, so I am wondering if the National brands are lowering their prices to compete or if the store brands are raising theirs because they think have us outsmarted.  Now I am all for store Brands when cheaper, Target Diapers saved me Hundreds of dollars in 2 1/2 yrs, and frozen Peas are frozen peas, and when I started this Blog I encouraged people to use store brands to save money, now I just advise you too clipall the coupns and compare closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment