Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rummage Sales

I want to apologize for my lack of posting lately but with Easter, birthdays, weddings, and going away parties I have just been BUSY!

So to start my return I'm going to be posting about Rummage Sales.

I know not everyone likes to Rummage sale, but I have found them to be an INCREDIBLE way to shop, not just for myself but for others too.  I also find having a rummage sale a year is a great way to help with cleaning.

I can't imagine not going out to rummage sales 2 or 3 times a year.  I usually try to go once or twice in the spring and an at least once in the fall.

 I have never found a Picasso hidden under a family Photo, but I have found a few good buys in the past.  I purchased an Eddie Bauer Coat for my son for $7 (still had the tag), and I also purchased a Brand new (with tag) gap sweatshirt for my self once for just $1.00.  I also came across one that had an infant clothing table where everything was $0.25 this was a month after my son was born so I spent about $10 and had 2 Grocery bags stuffed when I walked out.

I think I will break this out into Two more blogs.  I'll let you know how to have a rummage sale and How to shop them.  For Now I'm going to go to the grocery store and see what goodies and freebies I can find there.

No comments:

Post a Comment