Monday, June 28, 2010

Clearance fun.

Because I love to shop but have minimal money to do so the clearance rack is my best friend.  I always check out stores like Old Navy when I am near one because their clothes are relatively inexpensive to start with so the clearance items are usually under $10.

My favorite way to shop clearance however is a store remodel.  Most stores now days keep so many items on hand that when they do a remodel they need to clear as much space as possible to begin rearranging.  I am currently in heaven with our local Wal-mart doing a complete remodel.  I bought my husband a pair of bibs for winter for $9 and and myself a Bra and underwear set for $7.

The one thing I do recommend is to not get carried away and watch what you are buying.  People tend to see clearance and just buy. Make sure you watch the prices, a store like Wal-mart will put a clearance sign up and not actually mark down the price.

Happy Clearance Shopping Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment