Thursday, January 13, 2011

Easy Chicken Nuggets

It has been a while since I posted a recipe so here it goes.
 Braxton and I made Chicken nuggets today by hand. Even though he had eaten already so we froze them for a later date.

 4 pieces of whole wheat bread that I dried on the counter overnight
 1 chicken breast (about 3/4 lb)
 2 TBLS of Italian seasoning
 2 TBLS of Kraft grated Parmesan cheese

. I started with 1 chicken breast because I was experimenting, Next time i will do a few more. which will call for upping all of the ingredients of coarse


I took the 4 pieces of bread ran them through the food processor to turn them into fine crumbs, I added the Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese an mixed it all together.

Cut the chicken into whatever size pieces you choose and soak in milk for 5 min I put the bread crumbs in a bag then added the chicken so Braxton could shake it up. Baked at 400* for about 15 min. Let them cool for about 15min then stuck the whole pan in the freezer. Once they are frozen I will put them in a bag.
 
I ended up with probably 20 chicken nuggets in a bite size pieces.
 
I can't wait to see how they turn out when I reheat them for a meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment