Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I know it's been a while

I really haven't forgotten about my Blogs I just have been crazy busy with the holidays, and all the colds that have been running through this house. I decided today would be a great day to talk about freebies and deal sites again.  I know I did this not all that long ago but some new ones have brought to may attention lately.  I also have a few tips too. First of all when you sign up for freebies most sites require a valid E-mail, these will often generate multiple e-mails by multiple companies so I advise that you create a separate E-mail account through Yahoo or Hotmail just to use for these types of e-mails.  I scan mine about once a week and delete them. I also advise that share these things with your friends.  I have a great friend who has 3 little ones and is always looking for a bargain so her and I share blogs and sites with each other all the time.  Friends are THE BEST!
Here is one of favorite new sites to watch. I subscribe to her FB page http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcouponlovinmom.com%2F&h=9a934 I have also started to follow livefabuLESS.com both help you pair coupons to sales and post freebies to their sites.  you can also find LiveFabuless on Facebook. If you don't have Facebook or don't want them filling up your Facebook page then just subscribe to them to be sent to your E-Mail. 
And while I am here I will share my Deal of the Week.  My local Piggly Wiggly store had Colgate toothpaste on sale for $0.99 I paired it with a $0.75 coupon and got a tube of toothpaste for $0.24 WOOT!!

OK all happy Blogging and I hope to be back more often now that the holidays are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment